Buy vs. Lease
Our Hyundai dealership is thrilled to provide a wide range of new Hyundai models for sale in St. Louis Park. As you begin to shop for your next new Hyundai vehicle, our helpful sales team will be by your side throughout the entire process to answer any questions you may have and ensure you’re making the best choice when it comes to your Hyundai. After you’ve found your next daily driver, you may be wondering whether buying or leasing is the better choice. While both options have their benefits, we’re here with some specifics to help you decide.
Buy or Lease Your Next Hyundai in St. Louis Park
Pros of Buying
Here are some of the benefits of buying a new Hyundai vehicle:
- Building Equity. When you own your Hyundai, you build equity. Making a sizable down payment on your car allows you to own it sooner, meaning you won’t owe any money if you want to trade in your vehicle.
- Modifications. Owning your Hyundai means you can make any modifications to it that you want. If you want to give your Hyundai a new paint job or muffler, you’re free to do so.
- No mileage restrictions. Racking up more miles than you thought you would be? You won’t have to worry about mileage restrictions when you purchase your Hyundai.
- You can sell your vehicle whenever you wish. If you want to upgrade to a new Hyundai, you can always sell your vehicle whenever you want to, if you want to.
Pros of Leasing
There are plenty of advantages to leasing a new Hyundai, especially when it comes to your budget. Here are some pros of leasing:
- Cheaper monthly payments. When you lease your Hyundai, you’ll find that your monthly payments are generally lower than if you were to buy your vehicle.
- Your car is always under warranty. Leasing your Hyundai means that the factory warranty will cover any repairs not due to accident, abuse, or normal wear and tear. As long as you hold the lease, you’re covered by the warranty!
- A short commitment. With a lease, you can essentially test drive a new car without being tied to it for too long. If you want to make a change in your daily driver, you can do so whenever your lease is up.
- Upgrading is easy. When your lease has ended, you can always upgrade your Hyundai to include the newest technology.
If you’re looking to buy or lease a new Hyundai, don’t wait! Contact us at our St. Louis Park Hyundai dealership serving Minneapolis and Minnetonka. No matter which option you choose, you’ll be getting behind the wheel of an exceptional vehicle.